Gin’s owner noticed that she was becoming extremely itchy which resulted in a trip to our Llanelli branch to investigate the reason for this.
A series of tests were performed and medication dispensed, we are happy to announce that Gin is feeling much better.
What a sweetie
I would just like to say thank you so much for looking after Fonz today, he was in the best hands, can’t praise the staff enough and the love care they gave Fonz Fonz is on his road to recovery xx
Please be aware that chocolates and flower bouquet with lilies are poisonous to your pets
Max has recently visited us after his owner noticed that he was ‘bunny hopping’ when using his back legs
Happy St Dwynwen’s Day