Our Latest News and Updates
Please be aware that chocolates and flower bouquet with lilies are poisonous to your pets
Max has recently visited us after his owner noticed that he was ‘bunny hopping’ when using his back legs
Happy St Dwynwen’s Day
This morning Raven has been castrated and microchipped for only £5
We are proud to announce that we have been nominated in 4 categories in the Petplan Awards….
Even walking on gritted paths and roads can cause irritation to your pet’s paws and skin, which is why it’s important to wash your pet’s paws after each walk
Save money and pay monthly for your pet’s essential preventive care that includes…..
Baby Girl recently visited our Llanelli branch for her neutering
During the winter months birds can find it difficult to find food as snow and ice hide once easily available natural food
Keano has been recently diagnosed with early elbow arthritis which causes him to show bouts of lameness
We’re running low on newspaper and would greatly appreciate some donations
Chocolate is very dangerous to your dogs as it contains a compound called theobromine