The owner put the gloves down and turned around just moments later to find Maud making a great effort to swallow something.
The owner quickly noticed only one glove was remaining where she had left it!
We were promptly called and further investigation was carried out straight away at our main branch in Llanelli. This led us to performing surgery to remove the ingested glove from her stomach!
You can view the video of us retrieving the glove if you wish!
We are pleased to report that Maud has made a great recovery, the gloves however had to be disposed of!
We kindly ask that you would provide at least 48 hours notice – thank you all for your understanding and compliance
The BVRA celebrates the valuable contribution of veterinary receptionists who are at the forefront of dealing with the public
This is Redneck! He’s one of our OAP Haven Health Club patients and has been with us since he was a tiny pup