Neutering female cats (Spay) will:
* reduce the risks of your cat developing mammary, cervical and ovarian cancers,
* protects your cat from unwanted pregnancies,
* reduces the risk of sexually transmitted diseases.
Neutering male cats (Castration) will:
* help reduce aggressive hormonal behaviour in your cat ( he is less likely to fight for a female cat and so reduce his risk of catching sexually transmitted diseases)
* help to stop male cats from ‘spraying’ indoors when marking his territory,
* be less likely to roam and stay closer to home.
We accept Cat Protection £5 neutering vouchers which also include micro-chipping!! Please contact your local branch to book in your cat
It is with great sadness that during this challenging time we have had to close our branch surgeries
Mandy, a friend of Haven Vets is running the London marathon this April in aid of guide dogs!
Kevin has had to have intensive surgery and post operative care after breaking his radius – but who would know?!